Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Motorcycle Trip

These are long overdue, but I figured if I don't post them now, they'll never make their way on here...
It turns out that even when I am "Home" I can't seem to stay in one spot for too long. I managed to squeeze a few little road trips into my time off from work throughout the summer. In July of this summer, I hit the road on the back of a bike with my boyfriend, Scott, and a couple of our friends, Chris (Scott's brother) and Andrew. We loaded all our camping gear on the 3 bikes and made our way up the Fraser Canyon, through Cache Creek to Marble Canyon where we camped for a night and attempted to coax the trout out of the lake (to no avail; the summer heat kept them in the depths and out of our reach). After a night dining amidst beautiful scenery and kicking back around a campfire, we continued home through Lillooet, Pemberton and Squamish the following day. The scenery speaks for itself!


 - On the Back of a motorbike - my perspective for 2 days -


- Andrew & Chris -


- The boys fishing -


- It's a hard life :) -


- Early-morning Fishing (not to be mistaken with Catching) -


- Driving through the Lillooet/Pemberton area -

No comments: