Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A few safari photos...

I'll try to post more pictures when the internet cooperates with me, and I'll have lots more on facebook soon enough. For now, here are a few top picks:
This hyena was making that hilarious laughing noise as it waited for the lions to finish eating the wildebeest.



Cutest little guy ever.


I still think ostriches are creepy and prehistoric-looking, but they do have a certain elegance.


Flamingoes inside Ngorongoro Crater


Inside Ngorongoro Crater: Every place you look is teeming with life and beauty



This guy just finished eating a Wildebeest

Lions only need to eat every 4 days, so after devouring the Wildebeest, all the lions lay down on the road, putting on a show for all us tourists.


Caitlin, Emma and Courtney - I was thinking of you when I took about a million pictures of these baby lion cubs. They were making those ADORABLE kitten noises and were pretty much just the 2 cutest things I've ever seen - all from only 5-10 feet away!

1 comment:

the writer said...

amazing pictures kait, very well done.

where next?

-robin